I Had Fat Freezing Treatment. What To Expect Next?
If you've just had a fat freeze treatment, you might be wondering...what happens after fat freezing? what do I do now? will there be any side effects? when can I see the results?
Keep reading to get those questions answered.
Read some of our previous articles
How Long Before Seeing Fat Freezing Results?
On average, patients see noticeable fat reduction results 2-4 months after their first treatment session. However, it may take as many as 4-6 months after your treatment for the full effect to be visible. 84% of clinical study participants were satisfied with their fat-freezing results after just four months.
Fat-freezing treatments are intended for body contouring and to get rid of stubborn fat, not just for weight loss. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle by following a balanced diet and exercising daily can increase the effectiveness of results from the fat-freezing treatments.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Coolsculpting treatment is a safe procedure, you can go on with your daily activities after the treatment. However, some may experience short-term side effects which include:
- Skin sensitivity
- Tingling sensation
Don't worry, these side effects should go away on their own within a week. If it does persist, consult the specialist for advice.
What Should You Do Now?
These actions can not only speed up the recovery process but also help obtain optimal results more quickly.
1. Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water helps to enhance the body's lymphatic system which helps to flush dead fat cells out of the body.
2. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise helps ensure that the fat cells do not grow in size. It also promotes blood circulation which is good for your overall health.
3. Wear compression garments such as tight yoga clothing or inner garments to relieve the treated area from swelling.
Fat freezing is an effective fat removal method that helps with body contouring. After your treatment, follow the right post-treatment care for the best results. Taking small actions a day, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet is beneficial to your overall health. Be patient and you will see fat loss results before you know it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Fat freeze is a well-known medical technique that has shown a non-surgical facelift with just a few sessions and is clinically proven safe. Fat Freeze technology a non-invasive non-surgical procedure that helps with fat reduction, resulting in a body contouring effect. It offers many benefits over conventional weight loss techniques as a noninvasive method with minimal down time.
It's especially popular in areas that are difficult to target through exercise such as double chin.
In 2008 an American Medical Association study found cryolipolysis reduced fat layers by 45%. Over the following weeks, your immune system will clear off the fats in natural ways.
You may still gain weight if you do not maintain your diet. Although our competitors might try to tell you that the results are permanent, we want you to know that this still depends on having the appropriate diet plan.
If you do one or two sessions but then eat 5000 calories, you're still going to experience weight gain. If you're doing the sessions and maintaining your ideal body weight, the results often last a long time.
- The results are not always permanent – stubborn fat cells that are destroyed can come back if you do not maintain a healthy lifestyle, such as maintaining a healthy diet. This is because fatty tissue is built when you overindulge.
- There is some pain and discomfort associated with the coolsculpting treatment as it kills unwanted fats.
- It can be expensive and prices can range from $150 to $2000 per session, depending on where you go, which treated area you're targeting, and how many parts you treat. Many people search for fat freeze promotion to try and find reasonable deals to test i
Fat freeze is a well-known medical technique that has shown a non-surgical facelift with just a few sessions and is clinically proven safe. This is a non-invasive non-surgical procedure that helps with fat reduction. It offers many benefits over conventional weight loss techniques as a noninvasive method. In 2008 an American Medical Association study found cryolipolysis reduced fat layers by 45%.
Over the following weeks, your immune system will clear off the fats in natural ways as damaged fat cells are naturally metabolised by your lymphatic system.